Complete a lesson or activity
Learn how you can complete your course lesson and activities on Wajooba.
From time-to-time, your course administrators and facilitators will upload chapters of the course through contents and activities which you can complete at your own pace.
We'll help you complete your lessons and activities.
Step 1: Read and understand the lesson or activity
Take time to read and understand the contents of the lesson or activity your course administrator shared with you.
- From your Wajooba account, go to the Courses menu. You'll see a list of all the courses you enrolled for.
- Select the course with the lesson or activity you want to complete.
- Select the lesson or activity you're concerned with.
- Read and understand the contents of the lesson or activity.
Step 2: (Optional) Answer questions and upload homework
Your teacher or course administrator may test you to measure your understanding of the discussion. They may also leave you some questions to answer, or some homework you need to upload to mark the activity as complete.
- Scroll down to the end of the page and answer the questions about the lesson.
- To upload your homework, select Upload File and choose a file from your device.
Step 3: Mark the activity as complete
Once you're done with the activity, select the I have completed this activity checkbox at the bottom of the page, then select Submit.
This allows your course administrator to check on your progress and see where you need help with.
💡 You can review the activity after marking them complete if you see the repeat 🔁 icon at the upper right corner of the activity.
Created by: Paul Romuel Danila