Learn how to print invoices.
Wajooba helps you manage your invoices efficiently by making it easily accessible to your students’ account and by sending invoices to your students, customers, or vendors electronically. This regular invoicing helps you and your training brand in getting paid more regularly.
Though most businesses are already doing it electronically, you may still export your invoices to PDF and print it, especially when you need it as a legal requirement, reconciling accounts, and so on.
We’ll help you print your invoices.
- Go to Invoices, then find and select the invoice you want to print.
- On your keyboard, press Ctrl + P to print it.
- On the Print window, select the printer you want to use.
If you only want to export it as PDF, select Microsoft Print to PDF for Windows or select Save as PDF as the destination if you’re on Mac.
- Modify the printing setup according to your preference. This includes the number of copies, color of the document, and so on.
- When you’re ready, select Print.
Good job! This should continue printing the invoice or export it as a PDF file.
Created by: Paul Romuel Danila