Reset account password
Learn how you can reset your account password on Wajooba.
If you can't log in, don't worry. We'll help you get back to your account and continue where you left off.
💡 If you’re using your Google account to log in and you’re having an issue, you may need to reset your Google account password. If you need help, you can contact their customer support or check their community website.
Solution 1: Change or update password
If you still have access to your Wajooba account and you want to change or update your password to improve your account's security, follow these steps.
⚠️ If you no longer have access to your account, continue to solution 2.
- Log in to your Wajooba account.
- Select your profile icon.
- From the upper right corner of the page, select the Actions dropdown and select Reset Password.
You'll receive an email with your new log in credentials. To make sure that it's working, log out and try to log in using your new password.
Solution 2: Use the forgot password link
To reset your own password, follow these steps.
- Go to the Wajooba homepage and select Login.
- From the login page, select the Forgot Password? link.
- Enter your email address and select Submit.
- Check your email inbox or spam folders.
You should see your new login credentials in the email, along with your new password.
Solution 3: Contact the account admin
If the forgot password link did not work, contact your course admin to reset it for you.
Created by: Paul Romuel Danila