Request a Customized Branded App
Wajooba offers a customized branded app to help you and your members track and complete their activities, classes, and courses easily. This allows your organization to have your own mobile application which can be downloaded on iOS and Android devices.
You can request a customized branded application for your customers or your business partners to provide convenience in completing the activities from their mobile devices.
This doesn’t only include the logo and your training brand; it also includes how the application looks and functions for your users. We’ll work with you so we can provide your app’s features based on your preference.
Here are a few benefits of having your own application:
- The entire application would be branded with your organization’s logo and branding.
- An entirely customized application based on your preferences. This includes your application’s interface, features, and so on.
- Having a mobile application that is easily accessible enables you to support your members’ regular use.
- You can send push notifications whenever you have announcements, message alerts, reminders, and so on.
- Members can quickly see their progress and complete their activities using the application.
How can I request my own Customized Branded App?
You can always contact us to request a customized branded app for your organization. We’ll work together in building your application based on your needs and preferences.
💡 The customized branded app is available for users subscribed to paid plans. You can check your current plan from Settings, then Plans. For more information about our plans and its features, you can check our pricing page to know more.
How much time does it take to build the application?
It typically takes four days to build the basic application structure and so on. However, it will take more time for customization and other application improvements. We’ll keep in touch with you and your team to provide regular updates and to know more about your preferred look and features for your organization’s application.
Created by: Paul Romuel Danila