Add or edit registration forms
Get your students’ information easier when they register for the course. You can add or customize your forms based on the information you need for the class.
Wajooba offers a default form that you can always use to collect your students’ information during registration. This form requires the following fields:
- Full name
- Last name
- Phone number
If you want to customize this form or you want to create a new one, here’s what you should do.
Step 1: Add or edit a form
- Go to Settings ⚙.
- Select Custom Forms.
- Select Add Form ⊕.
If you want to edit an existing form, select the name of the form from the list and edit the form.
- In the Name field, enter the name of the form.
- (Optional) To add more details about the form, add a header and a sub-header.
- Select Next.
Step 2: Add fields
- From the Available Fields pane, drag the fields you want to add to the Registration Fields pane.
To add a new field, select Add field to add a new one. For example, you want to add gender or age, you can select the radio option from the fields and create multiple choices for the required information.
- Sort the registration fields based on the order you want your students to fill out the form.
- (Optional) If you want to require a signature, select the Signature Required checkbox.
We recommend requiring checkboxes when you’re creating forms to ask for consent like waivers, agreement forms, and so on.
- Select Next.
Step 3: Add a footer
Add a message that your students will see after they fill out the form. It can be a simple “Thank you” message or a note or reminder.
Step 4: Review and submit
- Review the fields and the order of your fields. In case you need to edit it, you can go back to the previous steps.
- Select Submit.
Note that the filled-out registration forms are being uploaded to the student’s contacts as a PDF file.
Created by: Paul Romuel Danila