Create a course
Learn how to create a course on Wajooba. Start sharing your expertise and grow your educational and training business.
Creating a course can seem like a challenging task, but with the right guidance, it can be a rewarding and fulfilling experience. With a passion for sharing your knowledge and skills, you can create a course that resonates with your audience and adds value to their lives.
Here at Wajooba, we understand the importance of having a well-structured course, and we are committed to helping you achieve your goals. Whether you're new to course creation or a seasoned pro, we'll assist you in creating registration forms, setting up membership options, and designing a sales page that showcases your course in the best light possible.
With our help, you'll be well on your way to creating a successful course that delivers value and makes a positive impact.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Step 1: Create a course
Let’s start creating a course. Follow these steps.
- From your Wajooba account, go to Courses.
- To create a course, select the plus ➕ icon from the upper right corner of the page.
Step 2: Add basic information
Let’s start adding everything your members and prospective customers need to know about the course.
- In the Course Name field, add the title of the course.
💡 Make it short and user-friendly as this will show on the URL.
- (Optional) Please Select The Checkbox of Make Course Available to the franchise.
- Choose a colour based on how you want your classes to show on the monthly calendar.
- To add a cover image to your course, select Upload Image then open a file from your computer.
💡 Make sure that your cover is clear and not distorted. Use horizontal images instead of vertical ones. We recommend an image with a 3:2 ratio and a resolution of 480 x 320 pixels.
- Add a short description the course. This gives your members an idea of its learning objectives and significance.
⚠️ The text box has a maximum limit of 255 characters only. Make sure to give your students a brief and accurate description of the course. Note that this will also help you with optimizing your course and be more visible to search engines.
- Select Next.
Step 3: Add pricing
Based on your organization's purpose and marketing strategy, Wajooba allows you to create paid or free payment options for your members.
- If you're creating an online course and you want interested customers to register for a test run before they register for any of your paid course memberships, select the Allow Online Course Preview checkbox.
- For the course payment option, select if you’re offering the course as Paid or Free.
- Configure the payment option based on the membership type you’d like the course to be offered. It can be unlimited, session-based, or recurring membership. Learn more about the different membership types for paid courses.
💡 If you’ve decided to offer your course for free, continue to the next step.
- Select Next.
Step 4: Create and customize the course sales page
Your course sales page will be published on the public website. This serves as the landing page for your prospective members looking to buy and see more information about the course. Let’s make sure to provide all the things they need or may want to know about the course.
- Choose a sales template, then select Next.
💡 If you don’t intend to have a sales page online, you can skip this step. You can always go back and edit your course sales page if you need to.
- Edit the design and layout of your page. Use the available tools to customize it based on how you want to present the course to your members.
- Edit the contents of the page to add more details about you or the course.
- (Optional) If you want to save this edit as a template for future use, select the Save as Template 💾 icon above the page editor.
- Select Next.
Step 5: Checkout with a registration form
Registration forms enable you to collect your student's information when they register for your course.
💡 The default registration form allows you to gather your students' first and last names, email address, and phone number. If you want to collect other information, you can always add or edit the registration form.
- From the dropdown menu, select the form you want to use.
- Review the content of the form, then select Next.
Step 6: Review and publish the course
- Review and proofread the contents and design of your course page.
- Once you’re ready, select Submit.
💡 To see how your page looks before you publish, go to the course you created, then the Preview tab.
- When you’re ready, toggle the Publish button next to the course name.
🎉 Voila! Congratulations on making the first step towards building your training brand!
Created by: Paul Romuel Danila
Curated by: Mandar Khopkar