Connect Twilio with Wajooba
Learn how to connect Twilio with your Wajooba account.
Twilio is a customer engagement platform that allows you to reach your contacts through SMS or text messages. Wajooba allows you to connect your Twilio account to provide easier campaigning efforts when promoting your services or sending alerts and notifications to the members of your organization. Learn more about Twilio and how it works.
We’ll help you connect Twilio with Wajooba.
Step 1: Create a Twilio account
Create your Twilio account and get started. They offer a free Twilio account, so you can get familiar with its interface and how you can use it to reach your audience. To know more, you can visit their pricing page and contact their Sales for help.
Step 2: Gather the integration requirements
You’ll need the following to integrate Twilio with your Wajooba account.
- Twilio Phone or Message ID
- Account SID
- Auth Token
- Admin Phone
Twilio Phone or Message ID
Your Message ID groups all your Twilio Phone numbers used to send alerts, notifications, or messages to your recipients.
To get your Message ID, follow these steps:
- From your account, go to Console, then Develop.
- Select Messaging, then Services
- Under the SID column, copy and paste the 34-character string that represents the SID of the service you want to connect with Wajooba.
Account SID and Auth Token
To get these requirements, follow these steps.
- From your Twilio account, go to Console, then Develop.
- Under Account Info, you should see both your Account SID and Auth Token. Copy and paste it on your notepad.
You will need your own phone number to connect Twilio with Wajooba. Twilio will be sending the first SMS or text messages to your recipients using your Message ID or Twilio Phone Number. If a recipient replies to your text, you’ll receive it on your Admin Phone number instead. You can continue the conversation with them using the Admin Phone number.
Step 3: Connect Twilio with Wajooba
As soon as you get your account set up, we can start connecting Twilio with your account. Follow these steps.
- From your Wajooba account, go to Settings ⚙, then Integrations.
- Under SMS Marketing, select Twilio.
If you see a checkmark beside Twilio, it means that it already has an account connected to it. If you want to change the account or integration, you can update the integration requirements that are connected to it.
- Paste the integration requirements in its corresponding fields.
- For the Footer, add a signature to serve as an ending message of the SMS. It can be your name or your organization’s name.
- Select Submit.
Created by: Paul Romuel Danila