Send SMS marketing campaigns
Start promoting your training brand through sending SMS marketing campaigns to your audience.
SMS campaigns work similarly with email campaigns as both increase engagements with your audience. Comparatively, SMS campaigns are more personal since text messaging is usually used to connect with family and friends. This should help you in crafting the best message to reach your target audience and communicate with them.
Aside from sending promotions, you can use SMS campaigns to send alerts and notifications to the members of your organization and give them updates about any changes.
We’ll help you send SMS campaigns using your Wajooba account.
Step 1: Connect Twilio or Plivo with your account
Both Twilio and Plivo are customer engagement platforms that allow you to reach your contacts through SMS or text messages. These third-party services can help you provide easier campaigning efforts when promoting your services or sending alerts or notifications.
Step 2: Create and send SMS campaigns
Follow these steps.
- From your Wajooba account, go to Campaigns.
- Next to Campaigns, select SMS.
- From the upper right corner of the page, select the plus icon to Add SMS Campaign.
- In the To-Tags dropdown, select a tag containing the recipients of your SMS.
Tags represent the courses you are selling on your training brand. Each tag groups all the attendees who registered for the course.
- In the Message textbox, enter the message of your SMS.
You can enter a maximum of 160 characters in a single message. Any characters exceeding this limit will be sent as a second message. We recommend ending your message with, “Reply STOP to unsubscribe,” to give your audience an option if they want to continue receiving text messages from your organization.
- (Optional) If you want to test how your audience will receive your text, select the Test Mode checkbox and enter your phone number.
- Select Send.
Created by: Paul Romuel Danila