Connect Plivo with Wajooba
Learn how to connect Plivo with your Wajooba account.
Plivo is a customer engagement platform that allows you to reach your contacts through SMS or text messages. Wajooba allows you to connect your Plivo account to provide easier campaigning efforts when promoting your services or sending alerts and notifications to the members of your organization. Learn more about Plivo.
We’ll help you connect Plivo with Wajooba.
Step 1: Create a Plivo account
Create an account on Plivo and get started. Make sure to use your work email address as Plivo does not accept using personal emails.
To know more about their services and features, you can visit their pricing page.
Step 2: Gather the integration requirements
You’ll need the following to integrate Twilio with your Wajooba account.
- Plivo Phone or Powerpack ID
- Auth ID
- Auth Token
- Admin Phone
Auth ID and Auth Token
To get these requirements, follow these steps.
- From your Plivo account, go to Account, then Settings.
- Under Account Settings, select Credentials.
- You should see both your Auth ID and Auth Token. Copy and paste it on your notepad.
Plivo Phone or Powerpack ID
To get your Powerpack ID, follow this article on how to create a Powerpack: https://www.plivo.com/docs/sms/powerpack/.
You will need your own phone number to connect Plivo with Wajooba. Plivo will be sending the first SMS or text messages to your recipients using your Message ID or Twilio Phone Number. If a recipient replies to your text, you’ll receive it on your Admin Phone number instead. You can continue the conversation with them using the Admin Phone number.
Step 3: Connect Plivo with Wajooba
As soon as you get your account set up, we can start connecting Plivo with your account. Follow these steps.
- From your Wajooba account, go to Settings ⚙, then Integrations.
- Under SMS Marketing, select Plivo.
If you see a checkmark beside Plivo, it means that it already has an account connected to it. If you want to change the account or integration, you can update the integration requirements that are connected to it.
- Paste the integration requirements in its corresponding fields.
- For the Twilio Sender field, add a name that you want to appear as the sender of the SMS. It can be your name or your organization’s name.
- For the Footer, add a signature to serve as an ending message of the SMS. It can be your name or your organization’s name.
- Select Submit.
Created by: Paul Romuel Danila