Send emails and SMS to class attendees
Learn how you can send emails and SMS to your class attendees on Wajooba.
It's important to get in touch with your attendees for a variety of reasons. Regular touchpoints with attendees, whether through emails, SMS, or other channels, helps to build a relationship and fosters a sense of belonging to the group. This can in turn increase engagement, participation, and satisfaction among the attendees.
Moreover, this helps your attendees keep informed about important details and updates related to the class. For example, sending out reminders about class schedules, deadlines, or upcoming classes can help ensure that everyone is on the same page and has the information they need to fully participate in the class. In addition, sending follow-up messages after each class can provide valuable feedback and help you understand how the class is going and what can be improved.
This is also effective in retaining attendees and keeping them engaged in the class. By sending out regular messages and updates, you can maintain their interest and attention and keep them motivated to continue participating in the class. This, in turn, can help increase the chances of attendees returning for future classes or courses.
We'll help you send emails or SMS to your attendees.
Email is a more versatile and effective communication tool compared to SMS when you need to share detailed or lengthy information with your attendees. It offers more space for text, images, and attachments, making it easier to share in-depth information and resources with them.
To send an email from your Attendees tab, follow these steps.
- Select the Send Email ✉️ icon from the upper right corner of the page.
- (Optional) In the CC field, add any additional recipients you would like to receive the email, such as parents or guardians of attendees or third-party partners involved in facilitating the class.
- Enter a descriptive and concise subject in the Subject field that reflects the topic of your message.
- Compose your message in the textbox.
- Select Send to send the email to all selected recipients.
💡 If you need to send an email to the attendees of a specific session only, you can follow the same steps from the Class Check In tab.
Sending SMS is a quick and direct way to reach your attendees' mobile device, with a high open and read rate compared to emails. This makes SMS an ideal choice for sending time-sensitive or urgent information, such as reminders or updates about your Class.
To send a text message from your Attendees tab, follow these steps.
- Select the Send SMS 💬 icon in the upper right corner of the page.
- In the textbox, compose your message.
- Select Send to send the text to the designated recipients.
Created by: Paul Romuel Danila