Send email marketing campaigns
Start promoting your training brand through sending email marketing campaigns to your audience.
Email marketing campaigns help you increase customer engagements. Wajooba allow you to integrate your Mailchimp account to create personalized contents, get customer feedback and surveys, communicate with your audience, and increase sales.
We’ll help you send email marketing campaigns using your Wajooba account.
Step 1: Connect your Mailchimp account
To start sending email marketing campaigns, you’ll need to connect your Mailchimp account with Wajooba.
Mailchimp is a marketing platform that helps you reach your audience and subscribers through email campaigns. It allows you to manage and talk to your members, customers, and everyone in your organization.
Once successful, you’ll see its status as “completed.”
Step 2: Create an email marketing campaign
Follow these steps to create a marketing campaign.
- From your Wajooba account, go to Campaigns.
- Next to Campaigns, select Email.
- From the upper right corner of the page, select the plus icon to Add Email Campaign.
- In the Campaign Name field, enter a label for the campaign. For example, “Promotion for the New Course.”
- In the Subject field, enter the subject of the email your audience will receive.
- In the Select Tag dropdown, select All subscribers in audience.
- In the From Name field, enter your name or the sender of the email.
- In the From Email, enter your email address, then select Next.
Step 3: Customize your email
You can personalize your email and make it eye-catching and interesting to read for your audience. This is where you’ll draft the body of your email, including the email headers and other promotional resources you’d like to add.
- Select a template that you want to use, then select Next.
- Personalize the email. You can add an email header or a logo.
Make sure to maximize the page editor to customize your email campaign.
- Create and edit the body of your email.
- Once you’re ready, select Submit.
Step 4: Send email campaigns
Based on your marketing strategy, you can send the campaign right away or you can schedule it at a later time. You can also send a test campaign, which we recommend doing first before you send it to your audience. This makes sure that the email is free from any mistakes or broken links or images.
Note that sending emails has a buffer time and it usually depends on the number of your recipients.
After you customize your email campaign, you can opt to send the campaign right away. Once you do, you'll see the engagements or open rate of the campaign page. This will help you understand the performance of the campaign and measure how effective it is on improving your revenue.
Once you send the campaign, note that you can no longer cancel or send it again.
You can send your campaigns at a later time. This helps you work efficiently in scheduling your marketing activities along with other tasks.
Follow these steps:
Note that this works only for paid Mailchimp accounts.
- Once you select Submit from the previous step, select Schedule.
- Using the calendar icon, choose a date and time based on your marketing strategy then select the Check icon to save.
- Select Send.
Sending test campaigns help you double-check the content before sending it to your audiences.
This is also the way to go when you need your supervisor or other department's approval before sending the actual campaign. This allows you to edit any mistakes or anything that you may have overlooked when drafting the content of your draft.
Follow these steps.
- Once you select Submit from the previous step, select Test Campaign.
- Enter the email addresses of the recipients who’ll receive the test campaign. This usually includes the admin or staff who’ll approve the campaign before you actually send it to your audience.
- Select Send.
The recipient of the test campaign can continue reviewing its contents. They can provide feedback and suggestions, so you can edit it before sending to your audience.
- From Campaigns, select the test campaign you created.
- From the upper right corner of the page, select the pencil or the send icon to edit or send the approved campaign to your audiences.
Created by: Paul Romuel Danila