Accept payments with Stripe
Learn how you can connect or integrate Stripe with Wajooba to accept and process payments.
Stripe is a third-party payment processing service that allows you to accept and process payments from your customers. It's currently available in 47 countries, supporting over 135 currencies. If you want to know more about their services, you can visit their page or contact their team.
Being able to connect your Stripe account with Wajooba, you can process payments for your courses, events, donations, and products securely and with ease.
We'll help you connect your Stripe account with Wajooba.
Step 1: Sign up with Stripe
Before you integrate Stripe with Wajooba, you'll need to create and sign up for an account with them. To know more about their pricing and fees, you can visit their pricing page or contact their team.
Step 2: Connect Stripe with Wajooba
To connect Stripe with Wajooba, follow these steps.
- From your Wajooba account, go to Settings ⚙️ and select Integrations.
- Under Payments, select Stripe.
- To start connecting your Stripe account, select Connect to Stripe.
💡 When you connect, a new Stripe account will be created in Wajooba and you'll be directed to Stripe to finish the setup. Be sure to enable pop-ups in your browser to ensure the process goes smoothly.
- To get started, enter your Stripe email address and password.
- Verify your login by entering the 6-digit code sent to the mobile phone you registered with Stripe.
- Select the business you want to connect with Wajooba, then select Continue. If you plan on creating a new business, select Create a new business and complete the setup. If you need help, you can contact Stripe.
- Verify your personal details and select Continue.
- Review all your details, then select Agree & Submit.
You'll be routed back to your Wajooba account. To confirm if successful, you can verify if there's a check icon showing just next to Stripe in the Integrations setting.
Created by: Paul Romuel Danila