Process product checkouts and payments
Learn how you can process payments from customers who purchased your product on Wajooba.
Customers who want to buy your product can process their checkout and payments from the public website. If they requested you to process it on their behalf, you can do so as long as you have their consent, and their shipping and payment information.
We’ll help you process product checkouts and payments for your customers.
Step 1: Select the product
To process the checkout and payment for your customer, follow these steps.
- From your Wajooba account, go to the Store menu.
- Using the search box, find your customer using their name, email address, or phone number.
💡 If their name didn’t show up, select Add New Client or the Add Contact 👤 icon next to the search box. Enter the customer’s name, email address, and phone number, then select Submit.
- From the list of courses, events, and products you sell, select the product the customer wants to buy.
Step 2: Add the product to cart
The product could have multiple pricing options. Follow these steps to add your customer’s preferred pricing option to cart.
- Double-check the right panel to see if you’re selecting the correct product.
- Select Add to Cart on the pricing option your customer wants to buy.
- Review the product details, then select Add to Cart.
Step 3: (Optional) Add more items and apply offers
Currently, you can process payments for one product only at a time. We’re currently working on it, so you can add another product and use the Add item feature.
You should see your customer’s order summary on the right part of the page. It should show you the total amount they'll pay along with the taxes and credit card fees.
If you’re offering promotion or discounts, you can enter the offer code in its designated field, then select Apply. The discount amount should also be displayed on the order summary.
Step 4: Process the payment
You can process payments based on your customer’s preferred payment method. By default, you can accept cash or cheques payments. Since both of these methods happen externally, you can simply add a note or memo about their payment.
💡 If you want to accept credit card and ACH payments, make sure to set up and integrate your payment service provider on your account. We support integrations with Stripe, Nelnet, or Razorpay.
- Select your customer’s preferred payment method.
- Check the amount of payment you'll process.
💡 If your customer opts to pay partially, change the amount in its corresponding field. Their balance will show on the invoice or payment summary after you process the transaction.
- Enter your customer’s payment details. If they already have one, select the payment they want to use, then continue to step 5.
- (Optional) If the customer agreed to save their information on file, select the Store on file checkbox.
- Select Checkout.
You'll see the invoice after processing their payments. Your customer should also receive a copy of the invoice in their email.
Created by: Paul Romuel Danila