Register for a class
Learn how you can register for a class you're interested in on Wajooba.
Attending classes is a great way to have an in-depth discussion of the topic you want to learn. This is a safe place where you can ask examples, share tips, or raise questions you want to clarify on a topic you encountered.
💡 Already have an account? Register for a new course from your account.
Here's how you can register for a class.
Step 1: Browse and select the class you want to attend
The course admins can host multiple classes from various courses they're facilitating through Wajooba. Depending on them, they can allow new registrations and let new members join the class.
- From the course admins' Wajooba public website, go to their Calendar.
- Browse and select Register on the class you want to attend.
- It should give you a summary of the class and the course where it belongs to. Select Register.
This directs you to the course sales page. Learn more about the course from its landing page.
Step 2: Register for a course membership
Classes are being hosted from the course where they belong to. To attend a class, register for a course membership.
- From the course sales page, select your preferred pricing option and membership.
- Enter your personal information, including your name, email address, and phone number. This will be used for creating your account and contacting you about your courses and classes.
- Review the order summary.
- (Optional) To apply discounts and promotions, enter the promo code in the Apply Offer field and select Apply Offer.
- Enter your payment details and select Checkout.
Created by: Paul Romuel Danila